Reduces Costs and Secures Yields
The Rotor-Strip-Till System Oekosem creates a perfect seedbed for all row crops in one single pass. The untilled strips are preventing erosion and save water. Through fertilizing, sub-soiling, rotavating and seeding in one single pass you are saving time, money and preserve a high-yielding soil structure.
Simple and Successful System
- Oekosem is tilling 4, 6 or 8 rows simultaneously
- The row spacing can be varied to 37.5, 50, 70 or 75 cm
- The sub-soiling tines are running in a depth of around 15-25 cm
- The rotavator is incorporating any applied fertilizer into a depth of 7-15 cm and produces a uniform and finely structured seedbed
- The culti packer roller secures tight soil to seed contact
Experience with the Oekosem
The Rotor-Strip-Till System was developed 25 years ago in Switzerland and has ever since been improved and further developed based on the experience of farming professionals that utilized it. An example: Nearly 40 % of the overall corn production in Switzerland is nowadays utilizing this system. This does not come as a surprise: It delivers high yields reliably, saves costs, and prevents soil compaction as well as water and wind based erosion.