On the Oekosem 8R750 the 8 rows are spaced 75 cm apart. The working width is thus 600 cm, and the working depth of the grubber can be set between 20 and 35 cm. The working depth of the cultivator is between 7 and 15 cm. For driving the machine on the road, the working arms are folded up.
The best solution for Rotor Strip-Till farming! For all kinds of row crops, row spaces from 50cm
• Little to no soil erosion or soil capping thanks to no-till strips
• Reliable system for high yields, especially with limited water resources
• 30 – 50% cost savings thanks to fewer passes on the fields
• Long-term conservation of soil fertility through minimum tillage
• Improves the image of corn production towards critical