Autumn Action Oekosem - now from 18.000 EUR
Our Oekosem means moister soils and pest control in one machine.
18.000 € Demonstration machine Oekosem 0475
Options: Modification with new gearbox plus 6.000 EUR
A sustainable year-round machine for contractors, biogas companies and farmers:
✔ Saves time, money and diesel
✔ Retains moisture and nutrients in the soil
✔ Ensures high yields in wet and in dry years
✔ Fights corn borers with special stubble-tool
✔ Prevents erosion
Do you know the Rotor Strip Till System? The Rotor Strip Till method Oekosem creates a perfect seedbed for all row crops in one operation. The untreated strip protects against erosion and stores water. Fertilizing, loosening, milling and sowing in one step saves time, money and keeps the soil structure high yielding.
For over 25 years, the plowless Rotor Strip Till process developed in Switzerland has been used successfully.
- Low soil erosion or silting thanks to solid strips
- Safe process for high yields, especially with limited water balance
- 30-50% cost savings thanks to fewer operations
- Long-term protection of soil fertility thanks to minimal tillage
- Improves the image of maize cultivation against the critical population
Can be combined with stubble tool for combating corn borer
The future brings many new challenges.
Contact us now for a tailored consultation.
Are there any subsidies for striped seeding in your district? Check with your local authority.