The FAMOS long sieve harvester is suitable for all types of roots and tubers, e.g. Spanish onion and bulb crops or potatoes. With a gentle and low-wear procedure that does not involve rotating sieve belts and waves in the ground, its functionality has proven itself a thousand times over more than three decades. Subject to technical modifications and product improvements.
Your advantage for Fobro Famos long sieve harvester
Thanks to the rooting blade that intersects itself through the ground, the magnitude of the required tractive force is significantly lower. The ground is not scraped up, which results in it being sealed. This is similar to what happens when a rigid rooting blade is used. Consequently, larger quantities of root systems and tubers can be harvested, whereby, e.g. new potatoes suffer no pressure-induced damage.
- This ensures that the soil is sifted out gently, and that the tubers and plants are dirtfree, clean and devoid of impact damage.
- It is possible to configure the gentlest and most favourable soil-sifting mode, with respect to the soil moisture content, the nature of the soil and the type of tuber or root.
- A good support structure prevents the machine from sinking into the ground. This facilitates depth guidance that is characterized by a high degree of precision.
- The heights and angles of the two rear guiding plates can be freely adjusted, so that the swathes can be deposited in conjunction with the desired width.
- Direct flow of forces, with a minimum-level mass that needs to be moved. This results in an optimal sifting effect and low-vibration, smooth operations.
- Blade-bracket made of break-proof special steel and blade made of wear-resistant material. This keeps the maintenance costs low.
- Backlash-free = vibrations that can damage the frame cannot arise. No rotating parts or supports that penetrate into the soil. 100% dirt-resistant supports, thanks to maintenance-free rubber-metal sleeves that are close to the ground. The maintenance costs (lubrication) are limited to a minimum level.
- If you use the Accord quick-coupling triangle, you can order the FOBRO Start with an integrated triangle. Alternatively, you can retro-fit it to the device at any time.
- The onion sheets are mounted on the left and right sides, and are located directly in front of the blade, on the internal side of the front wheels. They prevent individual onions from rolling into the deeper lane.
- This rotor, whose height and direction of travel can be adjusted, is mounted directly above the blade. It carries large, round onions without foliage (Spanish onions) with the rear sieve. A hydraulic regulator can be used to vary the speed of the rotor in a
step-free manner. Consequently, the conveyance-mass can always be matched with the effective travelling speed.
- Rooting blade that cuts back and forth, along the direction of travel.
- The rear vibrating sieve is integrated into a location that is
right behind the front shaking grate, and takes the form of a direct extension.
- The intensity and the conveying angle of the rear vibrating sieve can be adjusted individually.
- Four individual supporting wheels that can be adjusted using shafts.
- Two guiding plates for swathedischarge. Newly-developed whirl hub drive without bafle – directly from the power take-off onwards.
- Replaceable wear-gauger.
- Supported by backlash-free rubber-metal sleeves that do not sink into the soil.
- Quick-coupling triangle system – Accord.
- Onion sheets.
- Hydraulically-actuated onion rotor with four rubber flaps.